Dr. Denyse M Allen Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Denyse M Allen?

The doctor really care about you and the employees are friendly and very professionals.

She is the best , take time with the patient and the staff are very professional and friendly.

Overall good experience

Dr. Allen takes her time meeting with her patients. She really explains her rationale for what she is prescribing or diagnosing. However, almost every time I have an appointment I wait over 30 minutes past my actual appointment time before I am seen.

Too long

This doctor and staff are generally nice. However the wait time is outrageous. I had another person had a later scheduled doctor visit and was taken before me! Horrible!

Mr. Sands

The staff was friendly and professional, but after talking to the nurse my husband waited for over an hour for the Dr. to come into the room. When she ...

took too long for appointment.. ended up in hershey for a diagnose that i told her i had.

Waiting forever..

I tallied up the time it took to actually see the doctor on my past 3 visits. I waited over 2 and a half hours total. If you have an appointment at 3, don't expect to see the doctor until at least 3:30 to 4 o' clock. You might get back in a room on time, but until she wanders in you're looking at a long wait, EVERY TIME. It also seems that no matter what your opinion on something is, she wont listen. I took medication from a friend for an allergy related issues, and it worked awesome. I suggested that she write a prescription for that to save time and hassle, since it fixed my problem, she was having none of that. Instead she gave me a sample of something else that worked (not nearly as good as my friends medication [which was simply allegra!]) and told me to come back if it helped. Which in turn makes me pay her for two trips instead of the one that would've taken care of it in the first place. She's not a bad doctor but its really unorganized (waiting) and she wont listen to her patient, like she has some doctor's complex about her so her patients know nothing... sort of insulting to say the least.

Dr. Denyse M Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, PA.