Dr. Denise C Bannister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise C Bannister?

Conscientious and Caring

Dr. Bannister has been my primary care physician for several years. She is professional and thorough. She takes time to ask questions and listens carefully. She takes patient concerns seriously and follows up until problems are under control. She cares about her patients' well being, and I trust her to do what is best for me.

She is a wonderful and caring physician. She listens and is sensitive to your needs.

Great physician, terrific bedside manner

Dr. Bannister is wonderful. She always spends the time you need as a patient to go over everything. She is conservative and practical in her treatment approach. A really thoughtful physician. I've recommended several friends to her and all have used her for years.

Wonderful Doctor

I feel like I am visiting family.

Awesome

She is by far the best internist I have had. She is thorough and knowledgable. I have been a patient for almost 10 years and have recommended several others to her - and they love her as well

Dr. Bannister is by far the best family physician we have ever had. She is caring and thorough, and also has good common sense. Her staff is very friendly and efficient whenever I have visited.

Finally I have found a Doctor that will Listen

I have finally found a doctor that will listen to me.

Wonderful experience with doctor Bannister.

I have always had excellent care from Doctor Bannister.She listens and spends enough time with me.I trust her and feel well taken care of.Her nurses follow up with blood work and check in. I would highly recommend this office and her staff.

Unprofessional Doctor to say the least.

The experience that I have had with this doctor has not been pleasant at all. This doctor does not know how to listen to her patients and to try and understand their background at all. She comes up with her own conclusions and talks over you when you are trying to answer her questions. Her bedside manner is less than professional and I would not recommend her to any family member or friend at all.

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Bannister since she began her practice. I have never had a more caring or knowledgable doctor. The physicians she has referred me to for other conditions are as excellent as she is...her office staff reflects her caring.

dangerous doctor

keep away from this one. Poor bedside manner. I was told that congestive heart faliure was secondary to poor control of high blood pressure. I followed all her recommendations. Just escaped death

Great doctor, not-so-good office

Dr. Bannister is wonderful; the office is not so well run, though; they need more and better-trained (and probably better paid) staff.

Dr. Denise C Bannister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.