Dr. Denise H Bilhorn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Denise H Bilhorn?

Excellent provider and diagnostician

Caring, empathetic, listens to patient concerns, offers options regarding treatment and medications.

Patient

I went her for help with a medical issue she only talked to me for 10 minutes then told me i needed to go home and meditate she was noncaring and did not even try to exam me to see what was going on will not see her again and font recommend her to anyone

professional

None supportive. Rude aND snippy nurse. Definitely look at me as if I don't belong there. Will never go back I only gave stars because I had to in order to submit the review and just like too many stars o gave too many chances. Of you do go here for gyn see someone else.

Dr. Bilhorn is a very caring and wonderful physician. I am a nurse who lives outside Catawba County and I make the drive to Hickory just to see Dr. Bilhorn.

Will not go hear again.

Will not go hear again if you have any kind of labs you have to call them they will not call you even if your labs were not good. Some of the staff is nice but most are not. Most of the Drs. only work 3 days a week. AllinAll this is the worst OBGYN in have ever been to! If you go I hope you get better care than I did..:( Hope this helps.