Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise A Brownlee has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Denise A Brownlee has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Denise A Brownlee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denise A Brownlee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I switched to Dr. Brownlee after having one bad experience after another with my daughter's first ped. We had an appointment set up at her next milestone well check (15 months) but she got sick before we reached that appointment. The office got us in the same day (new patient, sick patient-- I've worked in a medical office before and I know that combo is always a pain in the butt!) We got there super late after getting lost, they took us back as soon as paperwork was complete. The doctor could have went ahead and seen another patient since we were late (trust me, at the office I worked at our doc would have done this- common practice) But Dr. Brownlee came in promptly, took her time with my daughter, interacted with her in a caring way, eased my concerns and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or talked down to. So thankful we found her!
Dr. Brownlee has been my families doctor for over 20 years. I would HIGHLY referr her to anyone who has minor children. Her partners and office staff are exceptional and I hold them all in the highest appreciation. Dr. Brownlee is one of the last 'hometown' doctors within a large medical group. She remembers you, spouses, families and you are never treated as if you are just another person on appointment list.She is an awesome person and doctor and I would NEVER consider using anyone else to care for my childrens health and medical needs!
Dr. Brownlee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucsd Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDenise Andrews Brownlee Md, 4280 Narragansett Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denise A Brownlee in this video.
Dr. Denise A Brownlee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.