Dr. Denise Curry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Curry?

Posted on August 14th, 2016

A very competent and caring doctor I would refer her without hesitationl

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Best psychiatrist I've had yet but sadly left due to insurance switching. She was so good about explaining medication scientifically and never talked down to me. She'd spend extra time talking about additional things that did not even fall under the appointment - she's just helpful overall. If you get the chance, she's great and I highly recommend her.

Panic Disorders

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Curry is one of the nicest, most thorough psychiatrists I have known. I have suffered from panic disorders most of my adult life and she is very knowledgeable about this condition, along with the accompanying depressions. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Doctor's Response

It's been awhile since I visited this site, so please pardon my delayed response. Thank you very much for your kind assessment and recommendation---it is very much appreciated. It is a pleasure to work with you, as well. Kind regards, Dr. Curry

Patient

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I have been to my second visit to Dr. Curry and am very, very impressed with her. Having had psychiatric issues most of my life, I have seen many psychiatrists in the past, some good, some not so good. I would categorize Dr. Curry as excellent and would recommend her to anyone.

a LIFESAVER!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

The first Dr who really seemed to care. Knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and respectful. Truly a lifesaver for my partner. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Doctor's Response

Please pardon the delayed response here, I hadn't realized you had written. It is very kind of you to have written, and humbling to hear words from the heart. We do go into this profession hoping to help people when they are in need, and it is gratifying to hear that I have in some measure been able to do so for your partner and you. Hoping things continue to go well. Kind regards, Dr. Curry

Posted on March 4th, 2013

she did more harm than good, even told me I was going to die, wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy!!!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, but truly have to wonder at your vitriol, especially when I do not know who you are---as after consideration, I can't think of anyone I've treated this way. I don't make it a matter of practice to tell people they are "going to die" out of context; but if someone is engaging in risky behaviors, it is part of my job to inform a person of potential medical consequences of their actions. I'm sorry you felt that you had to address a problem with me in this way instead of talking with me about it---but I hope that whoever you are, you find what you are looking for in a doctor. Gentle regards, DT Curry, MD

Posted on November 6th, 2009

She listens like no other doctor I have ever had- and she is so knowledgable- I will be recommending her to anyone with sleep issues.

Posted on June 30th, 2017