Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise E Ewald MD
Dr. Denise E Ewald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise E Ewald has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Denise E Ewald has the following 7 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denise E Ewald - Posted on August 19th, 2014
This Doctor was very difficult to understand, slurred speech, etc. I sat with her in her office for almost 2 hours as she rambled, mumbled, and was constantly veering off track, even bringing up her own personal problems with her family and her boss....although I couldn't really understand her I know we were only talking about my headaches for about 20 minutes of that 2 hours. In my opionion, she was on something....either alcohol or pills. She ordered 3 tests for me and I was just going in for headaches. The staff was professional and pleasant despite that Dr. Malkowiz kept cutting off the secretary that was just trying to assist me in scheduling an appointment. I was pretty sure by the end of the visit, that there was no way I could continue treatment with her as I don't trust her expertise despite her 31 supposed years of experience. The cherry on top, was that 3 nights later, on a Sunday evening, the Dr. herself called my home after 10:30pm and left 2 totally incoherent voicemails, waking up me, my husband and our twin girls age 16 months! I found this to be completely bizarre. When I called Monday, the girl told me nothing was documented so she couldn't explain why she was calling. She apologized and seemed really embarrassed that something like this would happen and that she'd ask her when she came in. Nonetheless, I transferred to a different doctor. I considered staying in the practice because I'd heard good things about her partner, Dr. Edleman(spelling?) but I figure any practice that would employ this Dr. Malkowicz must not truly be invested in patient satisfaction.
36 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Medical College Of Pennsylvania And Hospital
Dr. Denise E Ewald Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Denise E Ewald's office for more information.
1288 Valley Forge Rd Phoenixville, PA : (215) 796-0389
Locations & DirectionsDENISE E EWALD MD, 1288 Valley Forge Rd, Phoenixville, PA
Dr. Denise E Ewald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.