3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Denise E Ewald?

Awful!!!!!!

This Doctor was very difficult to understand, slurred speech, etc. I sat with her in her office for almost 2 hours as she rambled, mumbled, and was constantly veering off track, even bringing up her own personal problems with her family and her boss....although I couldn't really understand her I know we were only talking about my headaches for about 20 minutes of that 2 hours. In my opionion, she was on something....either alcohol or pills. She ordered 3 tests for me and I was just going in for headaches. The staff was professional and pleasant despite that Dr. Malkowiz kept cutting off the secretary that was just trying to assist me in scheduling an appointment. I was pretty sure by the end of the visit, that there was no way I could continue treatment with her as I don't trust her expertise despite her 31 supposed years of experience. The cherry on top, was that 3 nights later, on a Sunday evening, the Dr. herself called my home after 10:30pm and left 2 totally incoherent voicemails, waking up me, my husband and our twin girls age 16 months! I found this to be completely bizarre. When I called Monday, the girl told me nothing was documented so she couldn't explain why she was calling. She apologized and seemed really embarrassed that something like this would happen and that she'd ask her when she came in. Nonetheless, I transferred to a different doctor. I considered staying in the practice because I'd heard good things about her partner, Dr. Edleman(spelling?) but I figure any practice that would employ this Dr. Malkowicz must not truly be invested in patient satisfaction.

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.

Dr. Denise E Ewald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.