Dr. Denise L Finkelstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Denise L Finkelstein?

patient

She is the one of the most caring and dedicated doctors I have experienced in my 75 years. When I first saw her she corrected some medication I was on that made a significant difference in my energy level. She stays aware of all aspects of your medical conditions and will even follow up with phone calls to your home to check on you.

The doctor is very good, very thorough. Warning: Her nurse/receptionist is the worst and the reason I left for another doctor. She was rude, nasty, confrontational, but the doctor never saw that side of her. I know several people who also switched because of her. Too bad.

Good Experience

Dr. Finkelstein was very attentive. She also followed up by calling me about a concern I had. Very pleased. Many thanks, for this service of providing feedback.

Awful doctor, do not recommend to anyone

Rude staff, received numerous phone calls from private numbers at work and on my cell phone harassing me about making an appt, snobby receptionist who was extremely disrespectful. Asked to speak to her and never received a phone call. Sent me certified mail telling me that she could no longer be my doctor because I was rude to her receptionist. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Denise Finkelstein is a very caring and concerned physician. Add to this that she is observant, knowledgeable, and thorough and you know that you are in superb medical hands.

Dr. Denise L Finkelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.