Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise M Fraser has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
"Dr." Fraser shouldn't be practicing medicine at all. She diagnosed me as having only several months to live, and told me that I had liver and colon cancer. She was the most unprofessional "Dr." I've ever had. When I went to another Dr. for another opinion and more tests, I saw Fraser in the hospital and told her that I was given some hope and that it might be possible that I didn't have those cancers. She patted me on the leg and said "I'm never wrong." She WAS wrong and I didn't have either cancer. A horrible, horrible woman. This occurred in the state of VA and thankfully, she left the state and I'm sorry for anyone who has the misfortune in MA to run into her.
33 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Denise M Fraser accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarthas Vineyard Hospital, 1 Hospital Rd, Oak Bluffs, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denise M Fraser in this video.
Dr. Denise M Fraser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Bluffs, MA.