Dr. Denise Fraser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Denise Fraser?

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Dr. Fraser did a great job when she did my colonoscopy. Very professional and east to talk to. She didn't waste my time and I tried not to waste hers, She was efficient and effective and I would use her again.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

"Dr." Fraser shouldn't be practicing medicine at all. She diagnosed me as having only several months to live, and told me that I had liver and colon cancer. She was the most unprofessional "Dr." I've ever had. When I went to another Dr. for another opinion and more tests, I saw Fraser in the hospital and told her that I was given some hope and that it might be possible that I didn't have those cancers. She patted me on the leg and said "I'm never wrong." She WAS wrong and I didn't have either cancer. A horrible, horrible woman. This occurred in the state of VA and thankfully, she left the state and I'm sorry for anyone who has the misfortune in MA to run into her.

Posted on July 13th, 2017