Dr. Denise Gavorin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Gavorin?

Healing Hands

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Gavorin felt a lump under my left nipple and because of her diligent and care I had a very early detection of breast cancer- She is the best-

Awesome and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2013

Dr. Denise Gavorin is not only professional, but super easy and eager to talk to during appointments. Other doctors I have been to have made me feel insecure about my medical issues, almost a bother, etc.... I was kinda apprehensive when going to see doctors in general, but she really was the right fit. She was personable, yet also professional and very easy to talk to ( super important if they will be your Primary care doctor). I also got the impression she really cared to fix/work through my medical issues and actually seemed to be interested in who I was, which really made me feel comfortable. She also healed up a med prob I had been having for so long and took the time to really explain why it was happening/how to take care of it. Great doc!

Posted on January 4th, 2017