Dr. Denise Hamlin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Denise Hamlin?

Disappointed with Punctuality

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr Denise is not respectful of patients time. We had a Botox party at our home and she was an hour late. We rescheduled an appointment to talk with her about other procedures and get a touch up and waited 45 minutes and she was no where to be found. The staff in the office were full of excuses. I would not recommend this doctor if you have things to do in life. She is a nice lady, but no sense of punctuality. Very disappointed!!

Posted on June 6th, 2016

One of the most intelligent and thorough doctors I've ever met.

Anyone who thinks Dr. Hamlin is less than 5 stars is delusional!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I have to say that I'm surprised at anything less than 5 stars for Dr.Hamlin even exists. I found her kind, comforting, and compassionate. I had to undergo an emergency c-section and was scared out of my mind. She was very comforting and explained everything as it was happening to ease my fears. In the panic of things my husband forgot our camera and she even offered to take pictures with her own phone and actually texted them to me after everything was said and done. She was a class act all the way and I really wish more doctors followed her lead. I have decided to request her as my anesthesiologist for any future deliveries. I was surprised at seeing some reviews for less than 5 stars....I can only imagine it had nothing to do with her professional skills or bedside manner. I highly recommend her and would trust her to take care of any family member of mine.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr Denise Hamlin is a wonderful anesthesiologist. She is compassionate and caring and makes her patients feel comfortable and at ease.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

My recent plastic surgery with Anathesisologist Dr. Denise Hamlin went exceptionally well. PreOp and PostOp was great and I would recommend her services.

Very professional, knowledgable, and informative.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Hamlin explained exactly what would happen and what to expect. I was very nervous and she really eased my concerns and spent time addressing my specific concerns. I would recommend her to anyone having surgery. Not to mention I was so comfortable and not nauseous after my surgery. She went above and beyond.

Not your usual anesthesiologist

Posted on May 8th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hamlin was memorable, which is in stark contrast to my other experiences with anesthesiologists. Dr. Hamlin was caring, attentive, and had an excellent bedside manner. She spent time with me before my surgery to answer any questions that I had and was actually around after my surgery! I wish more anesthesiologists were like Dr. Hamlin!

Great Experience

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Im requesting her for my follow up surgery, what more can I say? She was wonderful, compassionate, informative, and highly knowledgeable .

Caring and Attentive

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr. Hamlin took lots of time addressing our familys concerns when we were worried about our grandmothers surgery. She met with us after the surgery and answered all our questions. She was very considerate and compassionate. I'd gladly use her again and actually hope we can request her for future surgeries.

The Scum of the Scum

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Our experience was horrible, all Dr. Hamlin does is talk bad about other doctors and co-workers. She is incredibly petty and full of herself (felt like a burden). I wish I had seen these reviews prior to having her put me under anesthesia. She has an awful attitude. She too rolled her eyes at me, very very unprofessional. Harassed my previous, but still current, doctor. The epitome of unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

I am always amenable to constructive criticism and if this is how I came across unintentionally I will strive for better patient interactions. However, I am highly suspicious of anonymous reviews basically stating the same premise so closely spaced together. I'd prefer honest interactions from the beginning to avoid any misunderstandings. My first priority is patient care, safety, and satisfaction.

Mean Girls Remake?

Posted on January 6th, 2012

She's awfully rude. Seems like she never left high school and still thinks talking badly about other people is "cool". It's not, Ms. Hamlin.

Doctor's Response

This again, is an unfortunate perception. It's disappointing that some feel the need to resort to blatant misrepresentation as a form of communication. I'll gladly take this as a learning experience in order to better my practice. My goal is to encourage a patient's comfort, both physically and mentally, preoperative and postoperatively.

So rude!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Acts like she's a princess and her patients are scum. I will never use this doctor again and I hope I never have to see her in public.