Dr. Denise M Hilliard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise M Hilliard?

Lacking bedside manner in a big way!

Total lack of compassion and understanding. Might as well be talking to a wall. Its a my way or the highway type of attitude, assumes patient knows nothing about their own health and situation and doesn't seek to understand. What happened to the vow you took Dr. Hilliard!

We love this doctor. thank you

Ever since Dr. Hilliard joined John Muir Medical Group and her staff changed, the quality of patient care customer service has gone down hill; no return phone calls, Rx's not called in, etc. I am very disappointed and will change doctors.

I'm sure she's a nice enough woman, really. However, I came in with one specific question and she was quite disinterested. I felt like I had to beg her to follow through. I only went for one appointment and will not return.

caring Doctor who encourages questions

Dr. Hilliard has been our primary physician for the past 8 years. She is very sweet and genuinely cares about her patients. She will spend as much time as necessary answering questions or concerns. She has called me at home to follow up. Wish she had later office hours one day a week, but other than that, she's the perfect Doctor.

Needs to go back to Medical School

I started seeing Dr. Hilliard mid 2008 after moving to the East Bay from Boston, Massachusetts Area. She was my physician for two years before I finally had enough distastrous medical care on her watch. Dr. Hilliard misdiagnosed me several times and I was given the wrong medicine each time. It was almost like 'let's try this and if this doesn't work we'll try....'I only had very simple medical issues that any have way decent physician would be able to treat. Finally a family friend who is also a medical doctor looked into her background and told me I need to move on. I thought since her father and sister were considered excellent A#1 doctors that the fruit doesn't fall to far from the tree. I was wrong. My experience with Dr. Denise Hilliard told me that she doesn't know the first thing about medicine. Do yourself a favor, save yourself from the misery, and choose another physician. There are so many wonderful and knowledgeable physicians in this area you won't go wrong. Dr. Hilliard is in the minority in every way even in the staff she hired.

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Dr. Denise Hilliard is a fantastic doctor! Yes, there have been times when I have had to wait 20-30 minutes in the waiting area. However, the wait is worth it because when it is your turn in the exam room, Dr. Hilliard makes you feel like you are her only patient. She gives you as much time as you need. She never rushes you out. She is smart, sweet and genuinely cares about the health of all her patients.

Dr. Denise M Hilliard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.