Dr. Denise Joffe Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Denise Joffe?

Condescending, doesn't care

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Extremely rude. I asked questions and she seemed annoyed that I wanted to know more information regarding my HEALTH. Short and rude answers. I am absolutely SHOCKED that she is a doctor as she had no care or even interest in helping me. Very quick to get me out. Very disappointed and wish I didn't give that office my money. I've never been treated like this by a doctor before.

Gave good guidance

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I have several complications that make control of my diabetes difficult. Dr. Joffe and her staff spent time giving me the guidance I needed to once again feel in control. Very valuable experience and I found her to be attentive and helpful.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

She treated and looked at me like I was not a human being.

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Rude and incompetent

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr Denise Joffe is rude, condescending and had no interested in listening to my concerns. She was nasty through the whole appointment. I think a field like radiology, where she doesn't have to interact with patients, would have been a better career choice.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Found Dr. joffe to be spot on with accurate diagnosis and excellent follow-up. Great and caring bedside manner, highly recommend!

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Denise Joffe was not helpful in addressing my concerns and did not offer any constructive follow-up. Waste of my time and money.

new patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

when i first saw dr. joffe, she was rude and unprofessional. she would talk over me and not listen to me. i had to tell her to listen to me. the only reason i am going to give her another chance is because she sent me through a million test and explained them to me briefly. but i have a follow-up visit in 1 year, maybe she would have learned manners and not think she is higher than me. she looks like she may be knowledgeable, but i will give her another shot.

not good first visit

Posted on October 17th, 2008

She rushed through my appointment to give me a diagnosis of graves disease before doing any tests, but just going by blood work done at an ER over a month ago. I also felt like she was PRESSURING me to go through with the radioactive iodine treatment. After a question her more about it, she decided to have me get more blood work done testing for more blood levels, bofore "confiming" exactly what i had. She didn't seem very happy to answer my questions. Nor did she seem very knowledgeable... I know she got her med. license... i just don't know HOW! I'll give her another chance... if not, i'm going to see another doctor in the office. They can't ALL be this bad... can they???

Posted on October 16th, 2017