2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Denise Joffe?

Rude

Dr. Joffe is rude and very condescending.

Nicely balanced experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Joffe's for several years now. She has always been considerate and personable and most importantly, completely professional during my visits. I also really appreciate how prompt she has been in attending to my concerns over the years. And in office visits as well. I never have to wait more than a few minutes, if that. Also, Dr. Joffe clearly knows her specialty and pays attention to the important details as things have changed in my body. Summary: Good Doc

Uncaring Doctor

I found this doctor and her nurse to be incredibly uncaring and rude, it is shameful to treat people this way. You can learn medicine, but it takes a caring attitude to be a good doctor. If she does care, I haven't been given that impression at all by her nurse or herself. The nurse that handles her prescriptions never forwarded my prescription to the pharmacy. Stay away they could care less about you or your well being!!

Unfair reviews

Think it’s unfair of some of the reviews. She can only help manage a condition but can’t force people to manage their own.

Condescending, doesn't care

Extremely rude. I asked questions and she seemed annoyed that I wanted to know more information regarding my HEALTH. Short and rude answers. I am absolutely SHOCKED that she is a doctor as she had no care or even interest in helping me. Very quick to get me out. Very disappointed and wish I didn't give that office my money. I've never been treated like this by a doctor before.

PANNING THIS PRACTICE

IF I CONTINUED WITH THIS DR. I'D BE ONE SICK PATIENT. DR JOFFE SPENDS VERY LITTLE TIME WITH YOU. PERHAPS SHE JUST CARES ABOUT THE BILLING>? SHE WALKS IN AND HAS HER HANDS ON THE COMPUTER AND HER FACE LOOKING AT THE SCREEN. MY AIC WAS RISING AND HER ONLY SUGGESTION WAS TO INCREASE SOME MEDS, AND SEE YOU IN 5 MONTHS. I DECIDED TO CHANGE PRACTICE AND I'D SO GLAD I DID. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW DR TWICE SO FAR IN 6 WEEKS. I AM FEELING SO MUCH BETTER. MY DOSAGE TIMES HAVE BEEN REARRANGED AND SOME HAVE BEEN LOWERED. THE ONLY TIME THE NEW DOC HAS HER FACE IN THE COMPUTER IS WHEN SHE IS TYPING UP THE ENCOUNTER NOTES, MED CHANGES AND ANY LABS TO BE PERFORMED. THEN I GET A COPY OF EVERYTHING AND WE DISCUSS IT ALL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE AND THIS DOCTOR. SHE WILL NOT HELP. IF I COULD RANK ALL NO STARS, I'D DO SO.

Worst doctor ever.

She is HORRIBLE. As a doctor, you need to give your patients all of the important details about medications you prescribe. Not once but TWICE she has prescribed something and failed to leave out huge drug interactions for medications that I am on. A doctor should help you feel better not get you sick. On top of that she is super snarky and rude. I can't stand her.

Gave good guidance

I have several complications that make control of my diabetes difficult. Dr. Joffe and her staff spent time giving me the guidance I needed to once again feel in control. Very valuable experience and I found her to be attentive and helpful.

I think Dr. Joffe tells it like it is. The people who complain about Dr. Joffe's "Bed Side Manner" are mad because she lays it on the line. If you do not like her as your doctor, find someone else that will tell you what you want to hear.

She treated and looked at me like I was not a human being.

Absolutely the most rude, condescending, nastiest doctor I have ever met. I wanted to discuss my symptoms of feeling extreme fatigue, instead of listening she accused me of being addicted to synthroid. I left in tears.........I am NOT a crier and am a pretty tough professional woman. I have never been so dismissed, her bedside manner is nonexistent.

Absolutely horrible bedside manner, rude and condescending.

Dr. Denise Joffe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.