Dr. Denise H Laurienti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise H Laurienti?

A doctor who really cares about her patients

I have been seeing Dr. Laurienti for over 15 years. She always takes time to address any and all problems. She goes above and beyond when it comes to testing to catch problems before they get out of hand. I truly think she is an excellent doctor who always puts her patients first. She has even called me from her home to check on me or straighten out medication problems. She adds a true personal touch to her practice. She is a blessing to all of her patients.

She did more for me in one visit than my previous nephrologist did in 2 years. She is an awesome doctor.

Excellent experience

I chose Dr. Laurienti partly from the reviews that I had read about her. My expectations were met, and exceeded. For the first time in a long time, I actually had a doctor who listened to me, and made me feel completely at ease. I highly recommend her.

Overall Opinion

Denise, Is tops in her field. She diagnosed my kidney problem and has treated me for some time. I was her first patient in Winston Salem and feel that she gives me full attention when I am in her office. I can call her and email her and she gives me excellent answers to my questions. Thank you for your help in my medical problems.