Dr. Denise A Levitan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Denise A Levitan?

I Miss you so much!!!!

Dr. Levatan saved my life. I was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma. I had chemo and radiation for about 2 yrs. I then had to go to MCV in Richmond Va. to have bone marrow which wasn't successful. I went back to see Dr Levatan in North Carolina she introduced this new chemo that had just come out on the market and it worked. She did not stop until she got me into remission. I love her for caring so much about me and all of her other patients. She is a real Doctor.

Excellent Diagnosis and Treatment

Wonderful experience with Dr Levitan!

I will miss her !

Dr. Levitan was assigned to me when I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Under her care, I experienced six rounds of chemo therapy. I was determined to be cancer-free after four rounds. She had me do two more. I am almost two years cancer free and feel great. I am very sad that she is leaving Wake Forest Baptist Hospital ! Folks in Chicago will be healthier with her arrival there.

Dr. Denise A Levitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.