Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Main
Dr. Denise Main, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Main is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, California Pacific Med Ctr and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Main has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Denise Main has the following 2 expertise
- Genetic Counseling
- Medical Genetics
Dr. Denise Main has 4 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denise Main is Board Certified in 4 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Main is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
California Pacific Med Ctr
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Mills-Peninsula Health Services
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
California Pacific Med Ctr -P, San Francisco, Ca
Marin General Hospital
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Brown & Toland Physicians Network (HMO) Opens in new window
36 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Louis Childrens Hospital
Dr. Denise Main accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, 3700 California St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Denise Main is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.