Dr. Denise V Maner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Denise V Maner?

She is wonderful! Makes seeing the doctor pleasant. The bonus is that she LISTENS!

Very good doctor. Been going to Dr. Maner for years now. Always professional and friendly. She takes care of business, gets me to the right specialist and prescribes the right medicine . I have been able to get in to see her promptly. I'm a seventy two year old woman, who has been to many doctors over the years and am very please with Dr. Maner.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH SLOPPY DOCTOR & HIDEOUSLY RUDE STAFF!

During my husband's first visit with Dr. Maner she said she would phone in a prescription to the pharmacy for him. This was not done. The following Monday my husband's Home Health RN called her office to report this oversight & was told Dr, Maner would not be back until Wednesday but they left her a message to please phone the Rx in as previously agreed. Wednesday I called the office and received the coldest & rudest treatment in my history (67 years of age) by an office staff member! She acknowledged the Monday request, but would not budge from her SCRIPTED rule that the Dr. has 24-48 hours to "approve" a prescription request (remember this was agreed to & promised by Dr. Maner a full week ago!) and she refused to call back to let me know if the doctor did decide to follow through, saying "we do not do that - the pharmacy will call you". When I got frustrated with her attitude toward me & raised my voice, she abruptly slammed down the phone!!! Therefore, there are several doctors in our area and I will NOT be treated so carelessly by any doctor, nor will I be treated so callously by any "teenage" employee the doctor drags in off the street to do her bidding. My husband and I are finished with you and your lousy staff, Dr. Maner, after just one visit!!!!! My new doctor is also in this same clinic-like office and I will drop her like a bad habit too now after this experience while advocating for my 69-year old bed-ridden husband! I hope good doctors in this office, if there are any, will take a lesson -- have EVERYONE in your employ treat your patients and their families with RESPECT!!! You lose in the end. We simply find more caring doctors - they are only a phone call away!

beware

My family had all need a Dr. Maner patient for years. I had an injury that required attention and that is when myself as well as my family realized that Dr. Maner is a horrible doctor. If you just need someone to fill meds than that might alright but is you are ever in crisis this is not the doctor to see.

I feel that Dr. Maner is a very caring and concern about her patients. Very thorough, regading your diagnosis, and resourceful. Easy to talk to.

She's the greatest!

I've never experienced such quality care from a doctor. Usually I feel like I'm being rushed or am being done a favor when I go to the doctor. However, with Dr. Maner, I'm always given the time and quality care that I need. I feel like I can talk to her about anything and that she genuinely cares about my well-being. I'd refer anyone that I know to her. Excellent service!

Poor bedside manner,when father was in a recovery center, I called once a day,Dr. Maner did not have time to call back (Daughter)til four days later. Dr. Maner said she had other patients and didn't have time to call me back and to stop bothering her office staff. This is very distrubing if this is her normal bedside manner.