Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Mills
Dr. Denise Mills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mills is affiliated with St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Mills has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
She can't even remember my name, let alone that I am there for a physical. Stupid to have someone fast when their apt is at noon and then not take blood or other vitals because it was done last time. Aren't physicals with blood and all done yearly? Why the fast then, when they told me to? Happened to me several times. First visit was very thorough and then the next two weren't.
Dr. Mills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
University Medical Center
Treasure Valley Hospital
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Carondelet St Marys Hospital
24 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Denise Mills accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Health Medical Group Urgent Care Meridian Crossroads, 3115 E Florence Dr, Meridian, ID
Dr. Denise Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.