Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise M Millstine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Denise M Millstine has the following 9 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Denise M Millstine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
As a doctor she started out very well. I have chronic pain and other physical issues warranting a battery of physicians including a pain doctor. There was an medication incident whereby she thought I was a 'user,'and after that her entire staff was unprofessional and to the point of being mean spirited and neglectin. I made a follow up appointment with her where it seemed she wanted to give me loads of crap about 'her medical license being on the line,' rather than my care. I was driven to the point of tears. Although for the most part she was a fairly good doctor I would never go there again because her judgemental attitude toward me. I prefer to go to a physician who takes care of my needs especially considering that I'm the one paying her.
18 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Denise M Millstine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsMayo Medallion Program, 13737 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Denise M Millstine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.