Dr. Denise F Montisano Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Denise F Montisano?

Unsatisfied

After years of going to Dr. Montisano, I finally left and found a new doctor. I never felt like she asked enough questions when I expressed a concern or even provided good enough answers. One year she misdiagnosed a skin condition that when I followed up with a dermatologists, he said the prescription she gave me would do more harm and had no benefit. Another example of poor service was one time when I needed routine blood work, she did not authorize the appropriate script and I did not find this out until the results were received. Another example was that numerous calls to her regarding concerns were never noted in my chart and then when I did see her at a checkup and I explained my concerns/issues, she did not prescribe any tests. Within two weeks, I was in the ER and then hospital for up to 3 days, when a simple test could have prevented a more serious problem and unscheduled surgery.

Dr. Denise F Montisano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.