Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise A Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The staff is intolerably rude. The office manager is a jerk with a third graders iq and he is in charge of everything. He is rude, condescending, pious, and does everything he can to make you feel uncomfortable when you walk in the office. Scheduling is difficult anddealing with him left a bad taste in my mouth. I wont return to this office if it means bleeding to death or having my leg swell up and being forced to cut it off with a sawsall. That would still be more compassionate than the care and services I received from the staff in this office. Other than that it was a very pleasant visit.
can not talk to a real person, have to talk to an answering service and wait for someone to call you back EVERYTIME!
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Denise A Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristine S Koniaris Md, 1575 Northside Dr NW Ste 375, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Denise A Morris is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.