Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise Octaviani has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Denise Octaviani has the following 5 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
Showing 5 of 26
I cant believe she still has her license.. I went to Dr. Octaviani for suboxone treatment and suboxone was all I received...No professional treatment, reguard for me, didnt make or push me to go to meetings.. Would briefly ask how I was doing and then cut me off and talk about her kids and what she did that week and so on. She was just a way to get Subs, 12mgs for 6 months wasnt cut down or mentioned once. If you want to go to a doctor for Subs and strictly that, no other care, she is the doctor. But dont expect her to abide by doctor-patient confidentiality, she has a BIG MOUTH and talks about patients to other patients, staff and whoever else. VERY unprofessional doctor its unbelievable to me she still practices medicine.
Dr.Octaviani is nice if you're nice. If you're not nice, she won't tolerate you after she let you know that you have to change your behavior or will have to go. She treats normal people and drug addicts and she's over protective of her regular patients from her drug addicts patients. Drug Addicts always say bad things of her when she kicks them out of her Program which is one of the best but you have to be serious if you go to her. If you behave and are honest with her, she's very good at helping with your addiction. Honesty and manners are very important to her.
This was without a doubt the worst provider I have ever come into contact with. She was rude and completely unprofessional. The treatment that she provided me with was so bad I would go so far as to say it was criminal. I wrote a letter to OPMC and the AMA regarding her conduct. I don't believe she should have a license to practice medicine.
27 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Denise Octaviani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsCaring Family Medicine, 1223 N Salina St, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Denise Octaviani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.