Dr. Denise Perone Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Denise Perone?

A wise woman who tries hard

I am a Vietnam vet and I am most happy to hav a doctor like ms Perone. She fights to get us what we need at the VA which is often hard. I believe she cares and is on our side.

Dr Perone was starting to treat my daughter whom she diagonized as bipolar she said thru image scans. Ive had other doctors tell me since then that isn't possible. Why I never took my daughter back was because while we were there for our 3rd visit, a bunch of men (the fbi or irs)told everyone in the waiting room not to move and then they went in the back office and carried out all her files. I don't know why but I wasnt taking my child there again. that was in cincinnati, now she's far away from here??? Makes one wonder....

Dr. Denise Perone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.