- University Of Tennessee Medical Center
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise M Rivers DO
Dr. Denise M Rivers, DO is a doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in La Follette, TN and Knoxville, TN( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Nephrology.
Dr. Denise M Rivers has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Denise M Rivers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Denise M Rivers has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Denise M Rivers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Denise M Rivers
Dr. Rivers works in Knoxville, TN and 4 other locations and specializes in Nephrology. Dr. Rivers is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Medical Center and Blount Memorial Hospital.