Dr. Denise Smart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Smart?

very rude and incompetent.

very rude and incompetent.

Best ENT Dr.!

I'm a patient of Dr. Smart but have since moved away from San Francisco for over 7 yrs.. She's the best Dr. I have even had. I am still continuously having sinus problem while living in Hawaii; and have never found a Dr. like her. This year I'll be visiting San Fran., and am looking forward to have an appt. with her!

The Best in Medicine

Dr. Denise Smart is top flight: I called, got an appt. right away; she was very punctual, and her staff friendly and efficient (on my first visit it was her very bright daughter working the summer before leaving for grad school). Dr.Smart ordered the diagnostic test which ruled out what I thought was a lifetime of sinus trouble, but she did find the cause and is providing me office samples of the medication she suggested in our two visits--keeping posted all the while on my response to the meds.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.