Dr. Denise M Stretcher Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Denise M Stretcher?

Caring, committed to patient's well being

Dr. Stretcher spent a great deal of time with me, understanding my medical history. She is a warm and caring physician.

Dr Strecher has been my doctor for a few years now and I have been spoken down to, my concerns have been dismissed and I am treated like I don't know my own body. I have had medical issues ignored for years which I was right to be concerned finally was referred to a specialist which immediately scheduled surgery while Strecher told me "I'm sure it's nothing" . Her favorite phrase is "I'm sure it's nothing". She absolutely will not prescribe anything for pain regardless of the severity. The only reason I am including the comment about pain meds is because I have had to suffer with car accident injuries as well as severe headaches because of it. She actually says " can you just deal with it a little longer?". I can't even tell how many times she has told me she doesn't know what something is or what to prescribe for things but she doesn't refer you out or find out what the answers are she just waits for things to clear up in their own. Her assistant is fabulous and I do not have a problem with Dr Strecher as a person I just don't think she is the fit for me. It is my own fault that I continue to see her. I have anxiety and have let that stop me from making a change. I hope this can prevent anyone else from having to deal with this type of treatment. I am currently in the process of changing physicians.

Dr Stretcher did not rush and listened to my concerns and addressed them

i have been going to Dr Stretcher for more than 12 years. i wouldnt give her up for nothing. my whole family goes there.

Having been her patient a while, I was shocked when told she would not talk with me on the phone to discuss my ongoing problem, that I had to make an office appointment.

Wonderful Doctor!

My overall experience with Dr. Stretcher is excellent. After experiencing a life/death illness, she is caring, though,listens carefully, takes her time explaining....leaving me with peace of mind & confidence. I am very happy with the office staff as well. I have a regular blood test. They have called me before to remind me that it is time. :) This is very unusual if you ask me!!

Great listener

Dr. Stretcher is a great listener. She always listens to the whole picture and takes the time to think. She is thorough and genuinely concerned with her patients' health.

Dr Stretcher input incorrect information in my medical records and now tells me it can't be removed. I will have an incorrect diagnosis following me for the rest of my life.

Dr. Stretcher has diagnosed illnesses and conditions wrong three times. I understand people make mistakes and that no one is perfect. However continued misdiagnosis can lead to serious consequences. A qualified physician should not continue to make such mistakes. I feel fortunate to have found this out before something more serious could have occurred.

Dr. Denise M Stretcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brevard, NC.