Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips?

TERRIBLE

Posted on August 6th, 2014

These 2 are quacks, her bedside manners is horrible after giving me prescriptions and my diagnosis I asked her if I could ask questions she said no u will have to make another appointment I have others waiting but I waited 45 min pass my appointment time, rude just rude.

Poor Staff

Posted on May 31st, 2014

4 North Hills Integrative Medicine appeared to be the best place for me, however overtime, I became non-tolerant of the lack of proper scheduling, appointment visits with no defined purpose, I feel that this is due to the very high employee turnover. I also was not pleased with the long wait time to see doctor during appointment. My decision to find a new caregiver was imperative to ensure that I get proper care.

Passive-Aggressive Office Policies

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. S-P is pretty good, but her husband (who acts like her PA) speaks for her a lot and is passive-aggressive and condescending (especially toward women). I am not comfortable continuing on with Dr. S-P, because of the way the practice is run.

Posted on August 25th, 2017