Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise L Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Denise L Sweeney has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Denise L Sweeney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denise L Sweeney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Poor bedside manner and always seemed in a hurry and didn't stay to answer questions. No follow up. During my delivery, she made a quick diagnosis, even prescribing a drug, without explaining why, then left the room. Myself and my baby had complications due to the drug. As it turned out, it was a drug to slow my contractions so that she could go do a SCHEDULED c-section and hold off my delivery. That seems negligent to prescribe an unnecessary drug for convenience of her schedule. A drug that turned out having dangerous side effects.
Very sweet, attentive, makes you feel like a person and not just another patient. I had a very difficult pregnancy, and dr. sweeney was a great source of comfort for me. In the end, she ended up saving my babys life. Without her knowledge and recognition of the need for quick intervention, my daughter would not be here today. As an icu nurse myself, I know great care when I see it!
Dr. Sweeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1998
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Denise L Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Womens Health Care, 5 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 250, Roseville, CA
Dr. Denise L Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.