Dr. Denise F Tonzola Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Denise F Tonzola?

I appreciate Dr. Tonzola's approach to my appointments. She listens to my issues and concerns, addresses them, and offers me options. She does not push me to make any decisions. One of my issues became more complex than I (perhaps we) anticipated and she referred me to a specialist in the area. Most doctors would attempt to figure out the problem on their own, prescribing meds left and right at the expense of the patient (and their wallet). I appreciated very much the referral and support she gave me during that time. If you want a comforting yet knowledgeable OB, then I would highly suggest her.

Ideal OB/GYN

Dr. Tonzola was my main doctor for both of my pregnancies. For an over-35 patient like me, she was very good in discussing with me potential issues and treatment options. She's always calm and respectful, listens and responds to my concerns (no matter how crazy), and gives me excellent advice. I especially appreciated her in my emergency C-section - she worked quickly & I recovered very easily. The staff in the Madison office is very caring and remembered me by name after my first visit. I also appreciated how wonderfully they treated me in comparison to my original OB - they were willing to take me on in my 4th month after my original OB was difficult to work with (bad communication skills, dismissal of my concerns). Dr. Tonzola is definitely THE doctor to get in this practice.

Routine Visit

I went to Dr. Tonzola for my annual check up, and I was nervous as I am before any of my doctor's appointments. Her staff was friendly and professional, and Dr. T was just as caring and willing to discuss her procedures & any questions that I had. I was recommended to her in about 2002, and in turn, I would recommend her as well.

Ok except I showed up 10 minutes late one time and they sent me home! Now come on....how many times is a doctor running 30 minutes behind?

Excellent Doctor

I find her to be very thorough and very caring. She spends time with me as a patient, explains exactly what is going on, if shes performing a procedure, she will go over it step by step. Treatment options, she goes over each one in detail and helps me make the right decision. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Wonderful doctor!

I came in very nervous about an issue in my pregnancy and Dr. Tonzola was quick to reassure me, did the necessary tests and was very professional yet very nice. I saw her at the office in New Haven.

nice but not competent

She was quick to give me a diagnosis of an STD that turned out to be incorrect. You don't give that to a person lightly, and she was matter of fact in her explanation. Thankfully a sought a second opinion, and got my issue resolved. I'd recommend that you do the same.