- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise D Wallis MD
Dr. Denise D Wallis, MD is a doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Wheaton, MD and Chevy Chase, MD( and 3 other locations). They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine, Psychiatry.
Dr. Denise D Wallis has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Denise D Wallis has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Denise D Wallis has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Denise D Wallis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Denise D Wallis
Dr. Wallis graduated from the Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo in 1993. Dr. Wallis works in Alexandria, VA and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Wallis is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.