Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Denise M Warren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Denise M Warren has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denise M Warren - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Horrible just horrible, i gave birth to 10.5 22"long baby. I asked for a c section because we knew my baby was going to be large. She refused and said We dont do c-sections with first births. At my 6 week postpardum dr visit, they gave me a piece of paper to fill out to see if i was suicidal or going to hurt my baby, i said Arent you going to check my vagina go make sure everything is ok? She said well we dont do vaginal checks at your 6 week post pardum check up but since your complaining of pain i will. She told me everything looked good. NO IT WAS NOT ALL GOOD AND I KNEW IT. you see i was in labor for over 36 hours, I pushed for 3 hours, i had a thrid degree tear due to pushing and the size of my baby, a third degree tear is from the vagina to your butt hole. I also have a prolapsed bladder and a prolapsed uterus, my uterus is coming out of my vagina. I also had horrible scar tissue (which through my new doctor i got medicine to help heal it) I am now a year and a half later still in pain and found out if was my pelvic floor muscles which i now need to go to therapy for help. I also have to wear a pessary to hold my uterus up into place because it is painful. Going through this whole process is mentally, physically and financially painful. Thank you for making my life a living horrible nightmare Dr. Warren because you were too lazy to do a c-section which what should have been done.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denise M Warren - Posted on July 17th, 2009
Dr. Warren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Denise M Warren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Denise M Warren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.