Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise M Warren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 3 of 3
Horrible just horrible, i gave birth to 10.5 22"long baby. I asked for a c section because we knew my baby was going to be large. She refused and said We dont do c-sections with first births. At my 6 week postpardum dr visit, they gave me a piece of paper to fill out to see if i was suicidal or going to hurt my baby, i said Arent you going to check my vagina go make sure everything is ok? She said well we dont do vaginal checks at your 6 week post pardum check up but since your complaining of pain i will. She told me everything looked good. NO IT WAS NOT ALL GOOD AND I KNEW IT. you see i was in labor for over 36 hours, I pushed for 3 hours, i had a thrid degree tear due to pushing and the size of my baby, a third degree tear is from the vagina to your butt hole. I also have a prolapsed bladder and a prolapsed uterus, my uterus is coming out of my vagina. I also had horrible scar tissue (which through my new doctor i got medicine to help heal it) I am now a year and a half later still in pain and found out if was my pelvic floor muscles which i now need to go to therapy for help. I also have to wear a pessary to hold my uterus up into place because it is painful. Going through this whole process is mentally, physically and financially painful. Thank you for making my life a living horrible nightmare Dr. Warren because you were too lazy to do a c-section which what should have been done.
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Denise M Warren accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBattle Creek Ob/Gyn, 3238 Capital Ave SW, Battle Creek, MI
Dr. Denise M Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.