Dr. Denise Warren Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Denise Warren?

lazy doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Horrible just horrible, i gave birth to 10.5 22"long baby. I asked for a c section because we knew my baby was going to be large. She refused and said We dont do c-sections with first births. At my 6 week postpardum dr visit, they gave me a piece of paper to fill out to see if i was suicidal or going to hurt my baby, i said Arent you going to check my vagina go make sure everything is ok? She said well we dont do vaginal checks at your 6 week post pardum check up but since your complaining of pain i will. She told me everything looked good. NO IT WAS NOT ALL GOOD AND I KNEW IT. you see i was in labor for over 36 hours, I pushed for 3 hours, i had a thrid degree tear due to pushing and the size of my baby, a third degree tear is from the vagina to your butt hole. I also have a prolapsed bladder and a prolapsed uterus, my uterus is coming out of my vagina. I also had horrible scar tissue (which through my new doctor i got medicine to help heal it) I am now a year and a half later still in pain and found out if was my pelvic floor muscles which i now need to go to therapy for help. I also have to wear a pessary to hold my uterus up into place because it is painful. Going through this whole process is mentally, physically and financially painful. Thank you for making my life a living horrible nightmare Dr. Warren because you were too lazy to do a c-section which what should have been done.

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Great in the beginning, then just disapeared after my surgery, and I was left with a handful of concerns and no one to answer them. Wish I knew what happened to her.

Posted on May 13th, 2016