Dr. Dennis S Agliano Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dennis S Agliano?

Worst experience

This position is just downright mean. He doesn't care about his patients and definitely doesn't treat his staff kindly. So much for physician's taking a Hippocratic Oath.

Excellent for Dr. Agliano

Excellent job and would recommend Dr. Agliano.

Great! Very thorough and informative.

Great- from start to finish- staff very nice

My experience was great! the staff knows what they are doing and are very knowledgeable!

Find another doctor

7 years later and I'm seeing another ENT for the same problem that his surgery never fixed. I went for a deviated septum and turns out the problem was not fixed. Seemed as if he was more concerned with the plastic surgery part of how the outside looked. He was always late to appointments and was even late to my surgery that I scheduled first thing in the morning. When I asked a question after the surgery about my nose at a follow up appointment, he snorted back "Rome wasn't built in a day!". Horrible bedside manner and my problem was never fixed.

Jorge Gaviria

Doctor Agliano, You are the best

Needs his license revoked.

I wish I had read all of the terrible reviews that said the same thing I did before I went to see this doctor. I was told to arrive early to fill out new patient paper work. They said the office opened at 8:30am. I arrived at 8:15am and the doors were open. My appt. was scheduled for 9am. I had several employees walk past me who didn't greet me, didn't ask me my name, what time my appt. was scheduled for, etc. Even at 8:30am. No one was behind the Front Desk. They left the desk unattended with patients in the waiting room. I had to flag someone down to ask for my paper work cause it was almost 9:00am. They took me to a room to wait for the doctor and told me he was running late. I sat in the room for an hour before he walked in. I told him I was just about to leave because I had been waiting so long. He seemed offended and said he got caught in traffic. He acted as if he didn't care about my needs and laughed at me that I waited 20 years to see a doctor. I paid a $40 copayment, waited an hour and a half, for him to spend 5 minutes with me, His office doesn't even have any testing, you have to go see a different doctor for that. If I had known I would have never went to see him. His Front Desk staff scheduled 2 appointments for me and wrote it down. I called back to cancel and come to find out they never even scheduled the appointments. Worse doctor and staff EVER!!!!!

Scarred

I was left with bad scars on a procedure that a friend had with another Doctor with no scarring. Very aloof during procedure and followup.

Caring, knowledgeable, good physician