Dr. Dennis M Ainhorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis M Ainhorn?

Fantastic Doctor!

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ainhorn for almost 10 years. We are so thankful that we found him! He genuinely cares about his patients, always tries to fit us in his schedule the same day when we fall ill and has terrific bed side manner. When my husband and I had our son, it was a no brainer to have Dr. Ainhorn be his primary care physician.

Fantastic Doctor!

Great place, easy and prompt reaction

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Ainhorn for 10+ years. He has been great for all my needs. His approach is caring and quickly focuses on the issue at hand. I especially like how he always gets me in on short notice and I almost never wait more than a few minutes once I arrive for appointment. After taking my kids to other doctors offices (not so good experiences), I now really appreciate Dr. Ainhorn and his staff.

Good Experience

Great visit, low wait time Dr. Ainhorn was very Helpful. I came for poision Ivy treatment and I had another medical issue I had to come back for and was very flexable with a return date

This dr is amazing. We 1st found Dr Ainhorn after my husband went to 3 different drs for a problem. None of them figured it out. Dr Ainhorn diagnosed the issue and got it handled right away . I have an obscure condition that he figured out quickly and correctly and got me on the right meds,etc, to handle it.. He's been our dr for over 25 years now and our two grown children and their families go to him also. Don't know what we'd do without him!

Dr. Ainhorn has a wonderful caring manner with his patients. He cares about providing the best care possible.I did not understand how your rating part of this worked. Is the best 4 stars or what?