Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Armstrong
Dr. Dennis Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Banner Mesa Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Dennis Armstrong displays evidence of his knowledge, skill, and dedication from the first office eval and consultation to the final follow up. He makes the time to answer all questions with honesty, encouragement, and the options needed to make health decisions. He has a wonderful office staff also.
Dr. Armstrong is great. I was diagnosed with a hip dysplasia when I was 25. I made the decision to wait until the surgery was more necessary. He replaced the hip when I was 33. He made sure that I was totally informed at all stages of the process (which was very important to me as a young hip replacement patient). He has a great bedside manner and has always been willing to spend the time needed with me and my family to help us through the process. After 8 years with the hip, I got a staph infection in the hip. The infectious diseases doctor in the hospital wanted to remove the hip and replace it again. Dr. Armstrong fought the doctor to treat the infection rather than replace the hip. Rather than months of recovery for a replacement surgery, I only had 6 weeks of fighting the infection. Dr. Armstrong and his staff have been a blessing to me and my family. I would recommend him to anyone who asks.
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Mesa Medical Center
Banner Baywood Medical Center
Banner Desert Medical Center
Arizona Spine and Joint
Tempe St Luke's Hospital
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1971
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis Armstrong in this video.
Dr. Dennis Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.