Dr. Dennis Banducci Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Banducci?

Dr. Dennis Banducci

Posted on September 13th, 2016

He is a WONDERFUL Doctor he has a absolutely AMAZING bed side manner he does wonders with his patients he worked on my brother and he healed so good we thought that my brother would have a gaping hole in his chest for the rest of his life but due to Dr. Banducci he is 100% healed and I thank God for this doctor!!!!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Don't pick this surgeon if you are interested in a good outcome! You will end up having to have it redone!

WHAT A BUTCHER

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I am now at 9 1/2 YEARS recovery and find I need yet one more reconstructive repair surgery after having gone through EIGHT repair surgeries which was after years at the wound care center where most of Banducci's patients end up. I never break the law and will not make threats like that on here, but I WILL NOT FORGET HOW YOU WRECKED MY LIFE DR. BANDUCCI. SHAME ON YOU FOR NEVER RETURNING MY TELEPHONE CALLS TOO.

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. Banducci did my breast reduction surgery just last week. His staff is very friendly! When I had my appointment he took his time with me by taking before pictures, asking about how small I wanted to go and then proceding to explain how the procedure would be done and all the possible complications that could come along with the surgery. He was very polite, professional and had a great demeanor. The day of my surgery he came into see me and do all the markings necessary before surgery. He took his time doing this and made everything as comfortable as possible. Once the surgery was complete my family said he was also very polite when he came to talk to them to let them know I was doing fine. I stayed the night in the hospital and the next morning he came to see me first thing and check on my incisions and how i was feeling. I know everyone has different experiences with people, but my experience was great! My breasts look amazing even with some swelling! he did an amazing job & i would recommend him to anyone!

if they cant look you in the eye...

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Very disappointed

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I have never felt more like cattle in my life. They herd you in and herd you out like cattle. The doctor always seems to have one foot out the door when you take your valuable time to see him. As a cancer patient, I am usually not dismissed in this manner. He took a painful biopsy from my scalp knowing I was not numb and not wanting to take the time to see that I was numb as he began to put stitches into my scalp after obtaining a biopsy while I could feel every moment of it! I was treated like a machine with no feelings. It was as if he is on autopilot and can't stop to be bothered with any complications! I was horrified. When you go for a follow up, you can barely get two words out let alone any questions and then he's out the door again! Then they want you to follow up again and again (why so he can run in for two seconds and fly out the door again)! It's an hour a half away in each direction as is! Cha Ching Cha Ching is all they care about! No thank you! Never again!

Posted on July 27th, 2009

Did a great job on my double reduction mamoplasty ... his staff is great, and while fairly brusk in demeanor, it really beats too personal for many women.

Posted on August 14th, 2017