Dr. Dennis G Begos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis G Begos?

Dr did not understand the specifics regarding the cancer I was diagnosed with during the apt. Needed to go back to his office to get the info that the patient already understood.

Excellent Experience with Dr. Begos

Dr. Begos diagnosed and performed the surgery for my diverticulitis. He is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He always made time to answer any questions that I had about my condition and the surgery. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Fabulous...

Worth the Trip

Dr.Begos was recommemded to me by a friend who went to him a few years back with a similar problem as mine. Although Dr.Begos' office was a 60+ mile round trip ride, I found he was well worth the drive. Dr.Begos is kind,gentle and was a wonderful listener. He did a wonderful job with my surgery and I highly recommend Dr.Begos for anyone looking for a professional and compassionate doctor.

Arrogant and uncaring

Despite his claims of expertise in performing laparoscopic sigmoid resections, Dr. Begos damaged a main vein, the vena cava, while inserting a trocar. Results? An 11-inch incision, 6 units of blood transfusion, a 13+ day hospital stay instead of 3 days, a damaged pancreas, a huge, misdiagnosed hernia (6 in. x 5 in.) that required a follow-up operation. Dr. Begos NEVER apologized for any of it! Most arrogant, uncaring doctor I've ever met.

made me feel at ease

with a lot of patients waiting to see Dr. Begos, I did not feel rushed and his bedside manner was great. He answered all my questions and concerns and then some.