Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis E Bley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I've seen Dr. Bley for a few years now and think he's a fantastic doctor. He's proactive, he leaves no stone unturned and he's got a great sense of humour (that's always helful). The set up of being able to talk to the nurse and hear back works great. I always get a call back on my labs and results as well
Dr was very attentive and listen to everything presented, it seemed that because I told him I was a Medical Marijuana user He determined I was a drug seeker and all my symptoms were from an addiction to marijuana . I felt that his focus on MM clouded his ability to give an unbiased opinion. Any doctor that Has not researched the medical benefits of the use of cannabis has their head in the sand . To even consider a doctor with that mindset, is not an option, I would ever take. I was highly disappointed in the fact that this young and ambitious Dr. has chosen to diagnose patients without any knowledge of alternative medicines and only relies on the use of Pharisaical. It's to bad, He has the potential to be a great doctor .
Dr. Bley is very thorough and professional. When I first went to him he noticed that our family had a history of colon cancer. Although I was not due based on my previuos doctor he insisted that I get a colonoscopy. Bingo..cancer that became stage 3. I am now cancer-free for nearly four years. Thanks, Doc. He then put me on 6-month "physicals". During one of these he suggested I get PSA test. Bingo..cancer again. That was last year. Once again I am cancer free.
Dr. Bley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Dennis E Bley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBroadway Medical Clinic, 4212 NE Broadway Ste 3, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis E Bley in this video.
Dr. Dennis E Bley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.