Dr. Dennis Bley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Bley?

Very Conscientious

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Bley for a few years now and think he's a fantastic doctor. He's proactive, he leaves no stone unturned and he's got a great sense of humour (that's always helful). The set up of being able to talk to the nurse and hear back works great. I always get a call back on my labs and results as well

Dr. Blye Is awesome

Posted on June 7th, 2017

There is no stone he leaves unturned when I go in, he takes his time in listening and has a great bedside manner

New paitent

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr was very attentive and listen to everything presented, it seemed that because I told him I was a Medical Marijuana user He determined I was a drug seeker and all my symptoms were from an addiction to marijuana . I felt that his focus on MM clouded his ability to give an unbiased opinion. Any doctor that Has not researched the medical benefits of the use of cannabis has their head in the sand . To even consider a doctor with that mindset, is not an option, I would ever take. I was highly disappointed in the fact that this young and ambitious Dr. has chosen to diagnose patients without any knowledge of alternative medicines and only relies on the use of Pharisaical. It's to bad, He has the potential to be a great doctor .

Rude rude rude!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

As the title suggests, I felt like Dr. Bley and his staff were very unprofessional. No bed side manner. Please look elsewhere!

Saved my life

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Bley is very thorough and professional. When I first went to him he noticed that our family had a history of colon cancer. Although I was not due based on my previuos doctor he insisted that I get a colonoscopy. Bingo..cancer that became stage 3. I am now cancer-free for nearly four years. Thanks, Doc. He then put me on 6-month "physicals". During one of these he suggested I get PSA test. Bingo..cancer again. That was last year. Once again I am cancer free.

well-recommended

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I had a sport-related issue, and he really understood the problem, gave a very detailed picture of prognosis and potential therapies. He got me the imaging that diagnosed the main abnormality and guided me through the surgical process. After my surgery, he was very keen on doing the proper physical therapy, even going so far as to email me a couple of rehab articles that I found invaluable. I'm now back on my bike!My wife also sees him, and can get in to see him the day she calls up, a real bonus with busy clinics!I would say he's quite knowledgeable across the board medicine-wise, and would recommend him to family and friends.The negative reviews seem pretty biased, and are perhaps more to do with a patient wanting certain medications...certainly not my experience.

DON'T see this "D.O." if you have anything other than the common cold

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Went in for already established larger medical problems and needed some help fine tuning all my meds [feel they could be working better for me]. This man immediately attacked everything I said. I was made to feel like a total idiot [and I work in healthcare, so I have a good idea of what I'm talking about generally]. I ended up crying in front of him and leaving in tears. He didn't even offer me a tissue! If you value being made to feel like you are even remotely being listened to and that you have an educated health professional on your side, DO NOT see this D.O. [P.s.--he's not even a real doctor, he's just a D.O.!]

"Bedside manner" needs improvement

Posted on November 20th, 2010

I feel Dr. Bley does not project an especially compassionate or caring attitude toward me. He comes in with his laptop and seems much more interested in looking at it than he does in talking or listening to me. I think computers are a wonderful tool in the practice of modern medicine, and I'm not saying he shouldn't use his, but I often feel I am just a set of lab test results as far as he is concerned. I would appreciate more encouragement and support for the proactive things I am doing to assist in my own care.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

He forgot to run an important test. I had specifically asked for it, and he forgot. It was not very professional, I will be finding a new doctor.

Bland

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I have seen this doctor four times. I think I will find another. Last time I went in with several minor issues and was given refferals to other doctors with no examination from Bley. Two of the visits were OK, on the last two he seemed preoccupied and impatient. I felt rushed, and left feeling like I was a bother to him. Getting an appt is easy, but it's a 15 wait on hold before you can talk to someone. Office visit wait times were all 30 minutes minimum past my scheduled time.The clinic is crowded and hectic.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015