Dr. Denis Bouboulis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Denis Bouboulis?

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Found him down to earth and he got me on right Track with lymes. Called me back right away when i had question. Office staff called me twice to help with script and insurance.long wait but that is norm with good doc.

Total lie for a doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Horrible doctor stay away

Posted on January 7th, 2017

He booked my appoint with 5 other patients so I had to wait 1.5 hours. After seeing me 4 times he did not remember who I was. One appointment he had my wife and I share an appointment to save time. He waited over a year to send me a bill and sent me to collections after three weeks. He booked me for an appointment and when I showed up his office insisted it wasn't for the week before and said the next appointment available was in three months. His office staff is horrible and they are very rude.

Horrible office staff

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Stopped seeing him after 10 years because his office staff is so bad. They used to be great but over the past 2-3 years they became rude, inefficient and incompetent. i can't count the times i waited over and hour just for shots. Maybe this is why they have a new nursing staff every month. The Doctor is fine but not worth the hassle

SICK OF ABUSIVE STAFF

Posted on March 11th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! HIS PRACTICE MANAGER DEIDRE IS THE RUDEST PERSON EVER! I PAID HIM $1000 FOR a consultation. I ordered the blood test and tried to email the results but their website is expired. I called to inquire how I could get the blood test results to him Deidre started fighting with me. I asked to have Dr. Boubolis call me and she refused. This is a scam to take sick peoples money!! DONT GO. The question remains if the DR knows she's insulating him from his patients who pd $1000? There is an apparent pattern of behavior here based on consistent negative comments that are never addressed. Dr. Bouboulis it is time to fix this problem and it starts with getting rid of Deidre. I have never seen such an obvious pattern of bad behavior in any other Dr.s review. I am sure there are many more unhappy patients than are writing on there reviews. Most people walk away. I am one of the few who will not accept this. If this is nt resolved I will be filing a compliant with the medical board for an investigation. Charging $1000 and demanding an extra $250 for every family member even if they live 1000 miles away is a scam. For that I received no medical advice advice and he is now not available to talk to me again. Very sad that a Dr. would participate in such a scam.

Billing Problems

Posted on February 5th, 2016

They accused me of not paying a copay which I did and 1.5 years later sent me to collections. When I did scheduled and appointment with Dr. Bouboulis he was to busy to see me and I saw someone else. They were useless and I am being treated at Yale New Haven and getting excellent care. All they care about is the $$$$

Good Dr., HORRIBLE staff.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr B has been very helpful in treating my daughter, but is it worth the headache of dealing with the staff. The main objective of the office seems to be the $$. If you are out of state, you can pay hundreds for a 15 minute call. You are nickel and dimed for every piece of paper you request. You must travel hours, or pay the telephone fee to have results of a test that they ordered for you to be discussed with you. Watch your wallet!

Good doctor, TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I visited Dr.Bouboulis's office on a weekly basis for allergy shots. The one time I actually saw Dr.Bouboulis when I had a sinus infection he was very good but honestly I would avoid this office. His staff is the rudest most unwelcoming group of people I have ever dealt with (aside from a few of the nurses that were very nice). However, I once raised an issue I had with a girl from the office staff and the nurse shrugged it off like it was no big deal. I actually stopped my allergy shots at this location after investing 9 months into the shots because I would dread having to deal with the staff and I was inconvenienced multiple times - I just couldn't take it anymore.

Terrible Disappointment

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Dr. Bouboulis is a prime example of what happens when ego gets in the way of good care. I get it... he was on The Today Show... but does it justify his "God complex?" He inaccurately diagnosed our daughter, verbally reprimanded us when when we asked questions as concerned parents, then told us "I guarantee it. I am not wrong." Well, other practitioners proved that he was indeed wrong. Then it became clear later that he was about the money. Extra $300 fees for room use per person during treatment, a staff that assured they had guaranteed insurance approval, then bills totaling thousands. (By the way, his staff his overall terrible! They do not communicate, and do not know what is going on between them. And can someone answer the phone?) His billing department continued to make mistakes and changed staff often. Then I was sent to collections - even when I had been making routine monthly payments! Even the collection agency apologized to me. Try calling or faxing his office, and you can never get through. And don't expect him to have the courtesy of following up with patients. Once we did get him on the phone, he would be impatient because he "was just too busy today."

Mother

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Bouboulis was very informative and helpful with my daughters pandas and lyme treatment. His office staff is rude, unprofessional and HORRIBLE to deal with over the phone. HORRIBLE!!! But its a price to pay for my daughters care.

Positive changes have happened....

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Two of my children and I receive shots frequently and have been going to Dr. B for several years. The staff has changed in the past year, and the office has become a new place! The staff is organized and friendly. It is still a long wait to see Dr. B, but they are working on that.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen, don't rust him