3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Run don't walk

He is the worse of the worse. Had to have undone what he did to me. Duke was shocked when they saw my post surgery MRI"S. He didn't listen at all, nasty man. He also has been disciplined by the NC Board for inappropriate touching of female patients. Look it up. The lowest of the lowest My neurologist was horrified. After the State determination about touching females inappropriately by a number of them BTW, he could not be in a room alone with a woman....scum!!

Trust

I have always trusted Dr Bullard never once have I been afraid and I've had 8 levels of fusion!

Excellent doctor

Dr. Bullard was great-He really took the time to explain to me what was wrong with me and my options. He recommended a non-surgical treatment and I'm doing much better.

BEST neurosurgeon anywhere...

If I ever have to move away from here, I'll always return to Raleigh for any additional surgery on my back!!! Nobody but Dr. Bullard will ever cut on my spine!

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner.

Dr. Dennis E Bullard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.