Dr. Dennis Bullard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Bullard?

Trust

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I have always trusted Dr Bullard never once have I been afraid and I've had 8 levels of fusion!

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. Bullard was great-He really took the time to explain to me what was wrong with me and my options. He recommended a non-surgical treatment and I'm doing much better.

BEST neurosurgeon anywhere...

Posted on May 9th, 2017

If I ever have to move away from here, I'll always return to Raleigh for any additional surgery on my back!!! Nobody but Dr. Bullard will ever cut on my spine!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Very knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Dana was especially ridiculous. Every time he asked me how I was doing after surgery I told him the truth. I was doing lousy. And every time he followed up by saying it's not that bad. Now six months after surgery I am still in much pain and finally they are going to do a post up MRI. That's what I was told anyway but that was a week and a half ago and no one has gotten back to me yet.

A five star Dr.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. Bullard was one of the findest Dr"s . He explains everything so you can understand. I have had many friends to ask me who did my surgery? i was more than glad to tell them how much I really like him. I had my sugery about 5 weeks ago , the pain I wanting to go away did after his fine job, I know I have to have recovery time, I SEE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY. T.HANK YOU DR. BULLARD

Not so great!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

I was told that I was having same day surgery and ended up in hospital for 4 days. There's been absolutely no follow up with Dr.Bullard, only with Dana. Dana is a nice guy but jokes a lot instead of answering my questions. I felt like just a number. I'm in so much pain and I'm not going to a pain clinic. My current neurologist questioned the surgery that I received. I suggest everyone do their due diligence and get a second opinion. Also, the wait time for appointments is disgusting. Glad this is no longer my doctor.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Very good doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2016

The wait time is bad for most of my visits but I have been well satisfied with my treatment and follow ups. The office staff and the PA has been wonderful. Dr. Bullard may seem short but he tells it to you straight and for me, I like that. Definitely have recommended and will do so in the future. I feel like my health is a priority with Dr. Bullard as well as his staff.

Cervical Spine Reconstruction Twice

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I have been most fortunate to have met Dr Bullard MD, FACS. 1994 Dr. Bullard performed a 3 level fusion with decompression of the spinal cord. Cleaned truncated nerve root sleeves. Saved me from being a quadriplegic. After this surgery I felt fantastic! Zero pain after surgery. Unfortunately, in 2011 I required another surgery. Due to spondylithesis and an existing myelopathy. Before this surgery my pain level was a 10. Next day after surgery "0" pain. My personal opinion is, Dr Bullard MD FACS is the best Neurosurgeon in the world!! I hope if I ever need surgery in the future, Dr Bullard MD would be the Dr to perform the procedure! I believe his knowledge, skills & talents are the very best! Dr Bullard is a gentleman, explains the issue presented before him from X-rays, MRI or CT-Scan. He is excellent at explaining the condition and what needs to be done for the best results. I definitely feel blessed to be a patient of Dr. Bullard MD FAC.

Patient

Posted on April 5th, 2016

My visit to Dr. Bullard's office was very pleasant. He and his staff were very positive and caring. I look forward to my next visit and treatment. Thanks, Dr. Bullard and staff.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Bullard accurately diagnosed my issue and recommended proper care to my doctor.