Dr. Dennis Y Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Y Chang?

Great facility, great doctors

I've seen a couple of the doctors that work out of Dr. Chang's office, including Dr. Chang, and have appreciated them all. The office staff is great as well. I would completely recommend this office, Dr. Chang, and the other Drs who practice alongside of him. I have been there for myself (29) as well as for my two children (6 months and four years). I was in a pickle with an insurance switch and my other provider not accepting my new insurance. The office staff did everything they could to get my children in for their routine drs visits and vaccinations, which is why I have seen multiple drs. I was very appreciative of that, and impressed by their efforts.

Have had 2 knee replacements and lt hip. Quick recovery, no problems. Great surgeon!!!.

what a shame

This practice has two doctors. Dennis Chang and Philip Peng. I have been a loyal patient for many years, but unfortunately they allow a horrible office manager, Ellie, to ruin their practice. I cannot take any more contact with her and I am leaving the practice. I have had to contact Health Care Partners and Blue Shield Insurance a dozen times about her total lack of cooperation. She is unethical, inflexible and will only do what she feels like doing. The rest of the staff is nice along with the doctors but you don't want any contact with her. She has now decided to break the law and refuses to forward my medical records to my new doctor. I don't know if the doctors are aware of this behavior, I hope not, but I will not stop to gain my lawful rights to my records. I hope these doctors will take a better look at this woman and her unconscionable actions before their reputation is hurt beyond repair.

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Chang spends more time with patients than any other doctor I have ever been to. My only complaint, he has never (in 2 years) given my wife or I a complete physical exam. He seems to rely entirely on lab tests and referrals. In that time period we have never had to disrobe. He also stresses his 24/7 availability.

Dr. Dennis Y Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.