3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dennis K Chernin?

My son had a terrible cough. Went to Dr. Chernin & he found the correct Homeopathic remedy, my son was almost completely better the next day!

Exceptionally kind. Researches information rather than giving off the cuff answers. Always presents options for care, from homeopathic to more traditional medicines. Tends to be conservative but will take a more aggressive approach if it is warranted.

He listens

I have been seeing Dr. Chernin for almost 10 years, his thoughtfulness in listening to concerns and then diagnosis and recommendations are what I have always wanted in a Doctor. He does not just recommend the latest or most popular medication, instead he works with me like a professional medical partner in health

Dr. Chernin is an incredible doctor. He helped me stop my problems withscar tissue!

Not a board certified Internist

Dr. Chernin did 1 year of outpatient training in Psychiatry before going into practice. He has no post medical school training as a primary care provider and has not done a residency in any area including Family Practice or Internal Medicine. He has trained in Homeopathy which is a questionable form of alternative medicine .

Good doctor

Me and my family have seen Dr. Chernin for many years now and he has always fit us in to see him when we are sick and been attentive to our needs and any questions we have. He also support homeopathic treatment if one is interested in this. I have never had to wait a very long time and the office has a nice atmosphere to it.

Doctor with Common Sense

I have recommended Dr. Chernin many times to family and friends. His professional skills span an impressive range of traditional and alternative therapies. He consistently surprises me with giving accurate diagnoses for me, my husband and my 2 kids. He's an excellent doctor.

Qualifed

Office staff was very nice, and the wait time was not bad. Dr. seems qualified but personally disconnected. Maybe a little abrupt!

Spoke about himself and his interests more than considered appropriate. Unprofessional

Dr. Dennis K Chernin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.