Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis A Chuck has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Dennis A Chuck has the following 10 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. Dennis A Chuck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The best eye doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis A Chuck - Posted on February 5th, 2016
Dr. Dennis Chuck my opinion abt him and his office May 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis A Chuck - Posted on May 29th, 2015
I'd like to give him 1 star then everyone would stay away and declutter his waiting room!!! I give him 5 stars. The waiting room is big and full and slow. Bring something to read or knit and be patient. Great doctors have many patients. He is the premier eye specialist in cataract surgery in southern California recommended to me by 3 physicians who said their family members have gone to him. Yes, the wait is long, but once your number is up you won't sit still cause they keep you moving to get you completely taken care of. If you don't want to wait, go to another doctor. Which would you rather have? A great eye surgeon or a quick office time with a bad doctor? Your choice. Stop complaining. Bring a book and relax. Staff gets 5 stars for knowledge and constant attention to me. Of course Dr. Chuck has no time to lolly-gag while examining you BECAUSE he is in very high demand. Bring a list of questions and you'll find he is humorous, friendly, and very thorough in explaining EVERYTHING. Ladies, he's even handsome :).
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis A Chuck - Posted on April 30th, 2015
Very busy office and nice office staff. was nice. My time with him seemed to be rushed. He has such a high volume of patients, it 's like grand central station. He's efficient but he's in and out of the exam room. I felt like just another number. I think I will go back to my previous doctor who is also efficient but seems to be more caring and willing to spend time with the patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1980
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Dennis A Chuck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENNIS A CHUCK MD INC, 1774 Alameda St, Pomona, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis A Chuck, MD - Ophthalmology in Pomona, CA, in this video.
Dr. Dennis A Chuck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pomona, CA.