Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis B Chugh MD
Dr. Dennis B Chugh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dennis B Chugh has the following 18 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 24
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis B Chugh - Posted on April 12th, 2019
My husband feels that Dr. Chug was definitely instrumental in saving his life. My husband was not easily convinced to go to doctors or to follow instructions. Dr. Chug was honest, informative and sufficiently direct in telling my husband he needed to go straight to the hospital; he ended up having multiple bypass surgery. Thank you Dr. Chug! Also, He is in a beautiful new office where every staff member we talked to was happy to help.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis B Chugh - Posted on March 7th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis B Chugh - Posted on September 8th, 2018
I Have been going to Dr Chug for years and find his staff friendly and helpful. Every appointment that I have had he has been on time and takes all the time that I need to address my concerns and explains everything in terms that I understand. He has even fought for me when a different specialist didn't want to give me a pacemaker. He got the pacemaker installed and now my heartbeats are better under control. When ever I have had problems and called into the office the nurse would,talk to me and address my concerns. The last time that I had a problem she even called the dr while he was on vacation to get me an answer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis B Chugh - Posted on December 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis B Chugh - Posted on September 21st, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
- Suny Buffalo
Dr. Dennis B Chugh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dennis B Chugh's office for more information.
190 Maple Rd Buffalo, NY : (716) 580-3810
More about Dr. Dennis B Chugh
I strive to provide timely cardiac care in a professional and comfortable office setting by tailoring patient care for each individual while considering the most up to date literature and published guidelines for cardiac care.
Locations & DirectionsMuzamil I Rana Md, 190 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Dennis B Chugh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.