Dr. Dennis P Cirillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis P Cirillo?

The best there is

I worked at Aspen Valley Hospital and learned that if anyone wants a face lift that Dr. Cirillo is the best choice. Then two friends had one and they looked perfect and were very happy. When I told my GP that I was getting one he said, "usually I'd try to talk you out of it, but I know his work, he is good"...he said "good" with emphasis and a smile. That's the way I feel today, very good and smiling. Dr. Cirillo came to visit me at the hospital two times a day and I had appointments every other day when I got out (2 night stay). I look prettier than I ever was in my life, no windblown or fake look at all. The first week isn't nice, I looked wierd as I had swelling and one small bruise, but he explained everything and was so nice, the swelling and one bruise was a small price to pay ~ as today I look great, I'm refreshed! It's been less than one month since I had the face lift.

Nose job 26 years ago

Dr. Cirillo did a great job on my nose. I still love it 26 years later. I enjoyed Dr. Cirillo's dry sense of humor and bedside manor. Dr. Cirillo also gave me a great tip about nasal conjestion. If you take baking soda and warm water and put it in each nostrill, your nose will be clear in seconds! Thanks Doc!

Could not be better

Dr Cirrilo has performed a delicate surgery to my 100% satisfaction.He provides very straight forward and understandable explanations of the treatment.Execution of the plan is in the most exact fashion.He is thourough not only in the assessment but in the every steps of the process, including the actual surgery.Always accessible for questions and follow up. His attitude is very professional yet very personable.End results good as expected.