Dr. Dennis A Cortes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dennis A Cortes?

Very happy patient Cheryl Costello

I have been a patient to Dr Cortes for 1 year 3 months. My dad goes to him and my mom before she passed .I heard so much great things. What a great professional md he is. Well I'm so blessed. He has helped me with my health and my weight plan ..He is a well educated Dr and take the time to talk to you about your health and what you need to be healthy ..staff all very nice. Clean place. And I totally recommend him ..thank you Dr cortes

Office Running Patients away

I was a patient for years. I am a diabetic & use testerone.After losing my job couldn't get an affordable alternative don't even know if office passed info to dr, had to go w/o which causes its own problems ,was even denied my metformin script, diabetic med , while I was uninsured by OFFICE MANAGER got script after asking to hear from dr, never did , but got script from hiss assistant don't even believe dr knew ..Don't put your health in the hands of the office manager!! Sorry I am gone.last one

very compassionate and concern about your well being staff is super makes you feel like you want to be there also your not there all day they get you in and out

Overall experinece excellent a doctors with the beside manors everyone would like to be treated like.

Disgusted Service

I am completely disgusted at the level of service I received just trying to confirm my appointment. The staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. I was hung up time and time again! They lied saying the office was closed when it wasn't. Will never come here or refer ANYONE! STAY AWAY!

The girls can be very rude when you need a sooner appointment, a doctor note or anything like it. it's always a problem to get through to the doctor or if you want him to call you back the girls at the front and the nurses especially that nurse Brittney make it hard and she's very rude.

Hard to find good doctors

Office manager is rude and disrespectful. When I complained about the service I was hung up on. Doctor stops in the of patient consultation to take a very loud/angry personal call. Takes two hours to see the doctor. The doctor rushes the patient through the visit due to the amount of people waiting in the waiting room.

terrible ladies for scheduling!!!!!!!!!!

the DR. is good but the ladies who work in the office are horrible. After waiting a month for an appointment, they called me the day before my appointment to cancel and reschedule a whole month later!

Best Doctor in the area !!!!!

Staff Unprofessional and do not follow up with patients

Chantal a staff member was unprofessional and did not follow through with paper work that almost caused surgery to be postponed. I complained to Ray the office manager. Her reply was that I should have followed up with their office. Finally after the surgery I phoned for a follow up visit. Chantal took my call and hung up the phone several times. I complained to Ray the office manger of the unprofessionalism and she defended her. They would not make a follow up appointment. I left a message for Dr Cortes and I never received a call back. Horrible patient care for Medicare member who just had surgery and was having complications. Beware of this office staff not worth the two hour wait time.

Dr Cortes is a great Doctor. You can talk to him about anything! He is very knowledgeable and is up to date on the latest medical advances. His office staff is very friendly and will help you with anything you need.

What a great Doctor! Almost afraid the word will get out about how great he is and it will take longer for a appointment. Truth being i would still wait though because he actually listens, and cares.

Dr. Dennis A Cortes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.