Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis?

Foul Mouth Doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Dafnis has a very bad temper and a foul mouth. Your concerns and opinion mean nothing to him. Very poor patient Dr. communication and relations.

Perfect Doc

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Great Doc and staff . Highly recommend

seizure suffer and headaches

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I went to Dr. Dafnis and loved the staff and really needed a doctor to keep an eye on my brain tumor was all to watch the growth of it and not the seizures because there is nothing that can be done about them because there was a partial resection done on the tumor and the scar tissue was causing seizures and I had accepted that fact and I had run the gambit of meds out there because of side effects the last one i was on I could only take 1 a day and he wanted me to take 3 and he got upset about it and dropped me as a patient without warning and told me to go back to U of M he seems to have a chip on his shoulder do not question him in any way or he gets angry do not do any research on your own or try and educate yourself and ask questions that does not fall in line with his line of thinking or you're out i also take topamax for my headaches and now that he has just dropped me I have to try and scramble to find another doctor before my scripts run out, in my opinion he is a very poor doctor with an attitude with a chip on his shoulder.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

not a good experience still in pain. office staff was good dr. very breef and seemed hesitant to help.

my favorite doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2012

when i came to see dr dafnis by a referral from a podiatrist i was in such severe pain from a neurological problem manifesting itself in my left foot that my whole life was governed by that pain. after trying a series of medications with dr d, i am now completely under control with mirapex. his staff is especially helpful with refills, etc.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

It was very easy to get an appt. Originally i was referred to another neurologist and was told it would be 2 months before i could get in. The Dr. is easy going, quite informal, spends time with his patients. Gave me options regarding my treatment, and made me feel ok if I was calling with my progress. He didnt mind when I did call. Overall I was very satisfied.

dr d was very, very helpful

Posted on March 11th, 2011

i had serious neurological pain in my extremeties, which made my life miserable. dr d was about the 5th neurologist i saw and finally, after experimenting with several partially effective meications, i have real relief with something called mirapex.

EXELENT

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

a fine doctor with an excellent staff

Posted on November 4th, 2010

i had a serious problem with nerve pain inmy foot and saw a number of doctors before dr dafnis. his diagnosis and prescription have been a godsend for me! and his staff are very helpful on refills, etc .

Posted on May 22nd, 2017