Dr. Dennis Delpaine Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Delpaine?

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I HAVE SEEN DR. DEL PAINE FOR JUST OVER 3 YEARS - FOR MY R.A. . I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY DOCTORS OFFICE WHERE THEY ARE AS COMPASSIONATE, FRIENDLY, AND GENUINELY CONCERNED FOR YOUR HEALTH AS DR. DEL PAINE AND HIS STAFF. I ACTUALLY LOVE GOING TO THE DOCTOR - FOR A CHRONIC CONDITION!! HE IS HONEST, REALISTIC, AND FORTHRIGHT - AND COMPASSIONATE!! HIS STAFF IS KIND, COMPASSIONATE AND FRIENDLY. ALL DOCTORS OFFICES SHOULD ASPIRE TO REACH THE BAR SET BY DR DEL PAINE AND HIS STAFF. THERE IS NO BETTER CARE THAN THE CARE THIS OFFICE PROVIDES THEIR PATIENTS.

Excellent Physician

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I have been Dr. DelPaine for approximately 25 years and when my insurance changed, I gladly paid out of pocket to see him. He has treated me with respect and competence. I will always be in debt to him for getting through the most difficult medical periods of my life. He and his entire staff make you feel like a friend.

The Best Rheumatologist

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I admit to being a weenie when it comes to doctors. However, Dr.Delpaine is the best dang doctor around and I had seen several before him. His diagnosis and treatment have and still remain spot on. He treats you with warmth and dignity and you can feel he truly cares about what's going on and really listens to you and answers all questions I have never felt rushed the staff is also very warm. Just make sure to call if you need to re-schedule a appointment.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I see numerous physicians, and Dr. DelPaine is the best. Appointments are sometimes difficult, unless scheduled far into the future. I would recommend Dr. DelPaine.

Posted on February 13th, 2017